First what Karin sent to me. In the package there was a letter and beautiful bag with a metal bird. It remains me of the lovely small boutiques where I wanted to go shopping when we travelled around France with our traveller car when our kids were small. Oh, so many years ago...
The bag was full of adorable materials. The same warm colour theme continued inside. I love it.
Karin had picked the pieces wery carefully. The colour tunes were just right. You can find most of them in the adorable pendant. I really love these warm and earthy colours. Here is her bead soup for me:
- unique ceramic pendant by Tracee Dock,
- hand patinated copper clasp
- copper colored Czech glass beads in two sizes
- red horn rings
- lovely sandalwood beads and small wood beads
- beautiful colour painted agate beads
- painted blue mother of pearl beads
- Czech glass beads, whose shapes and colours match also perfectly
- red waxed linen and recycled sari silk
The biggest challenge may be from where should I start, because the soup is so huge. :)
Then next is my soup for Karin. I think the "hard" (bright orange and red against black) colour combination is the challenge for Karin, even though she likes bright colours.Karin told me when she saw the pendant, that poppies are her favorite flowers and part of the name of her blog! I didn´t know that. It was a funny coincidence.
- big handmade ceramic pendant from Golem studio
- four handmade ceramic beads from Golem studio
- ten handmade aritsan lampwork beads from GlassBeadArt
- Bali silver toggle clasp
- two Bali silver beads
- red colored coral beads
- amethyst beads
- two shapes black onyx beads
- black handmade silk ribbon